Would you like to find out how to produce dramatic improvements in retention, safety, wellness, bright ideas, employee morale and more while LOWERING costs and eliminating administrative headaches?
This DVD is based on the award-winning workshop has Bill has given at major industry conferences in seven countries.Â Based on years of research and over 1000 client projects, Bill walks through case studies and examples of effective behavior-based safety programs.
This 60-minute workshop on DVD explores the role of behavior-based safety recognition as it relates to attracting and retaining high-performance employees and achieving long-term performance improvement among low-performance employees.
We will focus extensively on the mechanisms needed for successful behavior-based recognition programs and consider areas that are often overlooked.Â This DVD will show you:
- Five key indicators of job satisfaction or dissatisfaction
- Three ways to identify potential leaders and nurture emerging leadership skills
- Ten steps to designing safety incentive programs that produce measurable results
- How to automate your program and reduce the amount of time required to manage it
This workshop is packed with tips and strategies you can apply immediately. Don’t miss this chance to get the latest research and results on behavior recognition and retention!
Participants will obtain the keys to designing a safety incentive program that produces changed behavior, incorporates a tracking system and eliminates abuse and favoritism. We’ll also consider the effects of widening performance gaps among high-achieving and low-achieving employees and their impact on corporate culture.
Finally, the seminar addresses recognition for the middle manager–who is usually left out. We’ll demonstrate ways to involve the middle managers in the design and implementation of your program without “overwhelming” them with yet another job task.
Learn to design and implement successful behavior-based talent retention and recognition programs that achieve long-term performance improvements, eliminate favoritism, and engage the middle manager. Participants will learn the benefits of proactive programs and will explore the most “popular” recognition tools in use today and what the latest studies indicate about their effectiveness.
- Request the free DVD, then download the free video and start creating measurable improvements in your program immediately. Master the art of using safety incentives to change behavior.
- Discover which safety incentives work . . . without injury hiding!
The free DVD “All About Behavior Change” includes more video and resources giving you strategies and ideas on implementing effective behavior-based safety recognition programs.